Meanings of words that are not so common, or that are specific to the setting.
- coronach – a funeral dirge
- inhumation – burial
- exequies – funeral rites
- flexed – to be buried in a foetal position
- nadders – adders
- widdershins – anticlockwise
Foreign Words and Phrases
Bellhamshire Dialect and the like
- Corporate Serfs – Those who ware corporate labels or other livery of a Corporation. Anyone who wares designer labels
- Curse Vine – Hops.
- curse wort – Beer that contains hops.
- Dark Wing – An operation against those with arcane abilities or heritage at the time of the Suez Crisis.
- Fletcher Nuts – Those interested in the literary writings of Fletcher. Some use it for all those who rate 19C literature.
- Fools Bubbles – Champaign
- Ham Horrors – Those who are interested in the killings in the 1990s attributed to the Gifham Horror or Gifham Jack.
- The 51 Act – The Fraudulent Mediums Act.